1. Take 1 Schweid & Sons Butcher's Blend patty and use your thumb to form an indent in the center. Fill the indent with a few cubes of brie. Then take another patty and lay it over top of the brie. Press down gently on the stuffed Burger, making sure the edges of the Burger are sealed. Repeat with the second Burger.
2. Drizzle each patty with Worcestershire sauce. Cover and place in the fridge while you prepare the mayo and salsa.
3. To make the mayo: combine the mayo, lemon juice, sweet Thai chili sauce, basil and a pinch of salt & pepper. Mix to combine. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
4. To make the salsa: add the corn, peach, cherries, jalapeno, lemon, basil and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Toss well to combine.
5. Preheat a grill to medium high heat. Once hot, grill your Burgers until they reach your desired doneness, about 6-8 minutes per side. (Note: due to thickness of patties, they may take a little longer to cook).
6. To serve, spread a little mayo on the bottom of your toasted Martin’s Sandwich Potato Rolls. Top with the Burger patty, bacon and then add the salsa. Add the top half of the bun and enjoy!