Big Boy Beef Lobster Burger
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- 1. Grill your Burger to your specification—we recommend medium.
- 2. After the lobster meat is prepped and ready, sauté lightly with olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh garlic, and lemon juice.
- 3. Place micro greens on a honey brioche bun after toasting the bun lightly.
- 4. Put the Burger patty on a spatula and the lobster meat on top the Burger, followed by 2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Place under a salamander grill and melt the cheese.
- 6. Once the cheese is melted, place the Burger patty on top of the micro greens, drizzle with olive oil, and serve with Cajun potato chips.
- 7. Enjoy!