Raspberry Garden Burger
course Main Dish
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- Rinse and dry Raspberries. Place in a medium bowl and add Sugar. Gently stir. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- With a muddler (or a fork), muddle Raspberries until liquified (about 1-2 minutes).
- In a sealable jar or other container, add Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Honey, Salt, and Raspberries. Shake well. Set aside.
- Cook Burgers to order (4-5 minutes per side on high heat will usually yield Medium Rare).
- Build your Burger: Bottom Bun, Arugula, Burger, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese, Top Bun.