Southern BBQ Cheeseburger
course Main Dish
share this recipe
- 1 8 oz Schweid & Sons The Royal Choice Burger
- 1/4 cup Cheese Sauce
- 3 strips Bacon
- 1 tbsp Cole Slaw
- 1 handful Frizzled Onions
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 White Bread Bun
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Extra Sharp Cheddar (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cup American Cheese (shredded)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
Share this Recipe
- Cook bacon in skillet until almost crisp. Set aside.
- Make cheese sauce. Make a roux by whisking melted butter and flour in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Stir in milk to combine. Add extra sharp cheddar and American cheese until mixture thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook Burger to order (4-5 minutes per side for medium rare).
- Build Your Burger: Bottom Bun, Cole Slaw, Burger, Bacon, BBQ Sauce, Cheese Sauce, Frizzled Onions, Top Bun.