share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- 1. Grill slices of Bartlett pear. Chop and set aside.
- 2. Roast walnuts until oils are released. Chop and set aside.
- 3. Cook Burger patty on flame grill just under temperature desired.
- 4. Place Burger on oven plate. Top with cheese, pears, and walnuts.
- 5. Place in over or under broiler until cheese is melted.
- 6. Butter deli roll, grill
- 7. Plate roll, generously add Donkey Sauce to top bun, add Burger to bottom bun. place top bun on Burger.
- 8. Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.