course Main Dish
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- Lay out the ground in a big/wide bowl. Add all ingredients aside from the kasseri or white cheese.
- Mix well with your hands; it really needs to be with your hands…pretend you are giving someone a massage. You want to make sure all the ingredients get mixed in well.
- Once this is done, take the cheese and cut into mini cubes.
- Lay about 2 tbsp. of meat in your hand and pat flat; then add the cheese to the center and cover into a patty leaving no ends open. If you do, the cheese will sneak out.
- Once your patties are made, pre heat a skillet or pan and place each patty in the pan.
- Once they have a nice color, remove from heat and add lemon.
- Serve with bread, broccoli, lettuce raps, or rice.