The Burger Wrap Supreme
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- Put a handful of White Corn Tortilla Chips in a small plastic sandwich bag, then close. Use the palm of your hand to generously crush chips until they are broken into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cook Burger to order (4-5 minutes per side on high heat will usually yield Medium Rare).
- Place a Large Flour Tortilla in a skillet on medium-high heat for 30 seconds to make it pliable. Take off heat.
- Spoon queso dip directly onto center of the tortilla, spreading it out until it is a little larger than the diameter of the Burger.
- Place Burger directly onto Queso, then begin to build Burger: Queso, Burger, Chopped Lettuce, Pico De Gallo, Crushed Tortilla Chips, and drizzle Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayo to taste.
- Wrap sides of Tortilla around Burger build, having all ends meet in the middle. A toothpick might be necessary to hold it all together. Flip over, and enjoy!