Bacon Bomb Burger
course Main Dish
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With your thumb, make a small indentation in the center of a Burger patty and fill with one cup of cheese.
- Place a second Burger patty on top of the cheesed patty and seal by wetting your fingertips and crimping the edge.
- Place four strips of bacon in an asterisk pattern and place Burger in the center.
- Wrap bacon around Burger until completely covered.
- Place bacon-wrapped Burger on a prepared baking sheet and insert into oven on center rack.
- Cook Burger 30-40 minutes or until beef reaches internal temperature to 160 degrees.
- Build your Burger: Bottom bun, Burger, top bun.