share this recipe
you might also like
George Motz & Chef Keizo Shimamoto's Smashed Ramen Burger
- 1 Burger Schweid & Sons Signature Series: The Chuck Brisket
- 1/2 Cup Rosemary Salt
- 1 Dollop Basil Aioli
- 1 Chip Parmesan Frico
- 1 Roll Homemade Focaccia (sliced in half)
- 6 Tbsp Parmesan cheese (shredded)
Share this Recipe
- Season Burgers with rosemary salt on both sides about 15 minutes before cooking.
- Cook Burger over medium-high heat on skillet or flat-top grill, then flip once, making sure both sides are seared. Cook about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Put Burger on Focaccia, add one dollop of basil aioli, place frico chip on top.
- Shred (not grate) Parmesan cheese.
- On a baking sheet with parchment, make 4 flattened mounds.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool and remove with spatula.
- Place basil, egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt in food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Slowly add each oil, about 1 minute.
- Cover rosemary with Kosher salt for 24 hours.
- Remove rosemary and chop.
- Combine with Kosher salt.