course Main Dish
share this recipe
- 1 Pack Schweid & Sons Signature Series: Chuck Brisket 5.3 oz Burger
- 4 Pineapple Slices
- 1 Can Sliced Ham
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Garlic Cloves
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 4 Brioche Buns
Share this Recipe
- In a sauce pan combine pineapple juice, orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil and white it is cooking combine cornstarch with water. Mix together and add it to the boiling sauce.
- Reduce heat and whisk until sauce thickens then remove from heat.
- Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pineapple slices and grill until golden (2-3 minutes per side). Set aside.
- In the same pan, add slices of spam and grill until golden (or desired doneness). Set aside.
- Cook Burgers to order (4-5 minutes per side on high heat will usually yield Medium Rare).
- Build Your Burgers: Bottom Bun, Burger, Pineapple Slice, Spam Slice, Hawaiian Sauce, Top Bun.