Spicy Mount Mushburger
course Main Dish
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- Heat up a skillet with some olive oil, add the sliced cremini mushrooms and sautée for 1 minute, then remove from the pan
- For the burger patties, take ground beef and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, roasted red pepper, chili powder and a pinch of dried rosemary.
- Shape into patties ( size and thickness are to your preference).
- Take the same skillet you used for the mushrooms, and add in your burgers for cooking. Sear on each side for 5-7 minutes (depending on your thickness and size).
- While you’re cooking the patties in the skillet, you can start slathering your buns with your favorite condiments.
- Then go ahead and pile the sautéed mushrooms on top of the cooked patties and finish off with a slice (or 2, or 3?) of Swiss cheese.
- For the cheese to melt, make sure to cover the skillet for 30 seconds.
- Apply hot sauce and teriyaki to the inside of each bun.