The Morning Melt
course Main Dish
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- In a medium saucepan, combine Bourbon and Maple Syrup on medium heat. Reduce by one third.
- Cook Bacon on medium-high heat until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Cook Burgers to order (4-5 minutes per side on high heat will usually yield Medium Rare).
- When Burgers are near done, add slice of American cheese and allow to melt.
- Place one slice of French Toast in new pan and add one slice of American cheese. Allow to melt.
- Build your Burger: Bottom French Toast with Cheese, Burger, Bacon, Bourbon Maple Syrup, and French Toast Top.