Alex Floethe’s Mac N Cheesiest Burger
course Main Dish
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- 1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and add macaroni elbows.
- 2. In a separate sauce pan bring heavy cream to a simmer on low heat and add white American cheese and Velveeta. Stir to desired thickness, then remove from heat.
- 3. Remove macaroni elbows from water after 7-9 minutes for al dente (check the package for specific cooking instructions).
- 4. Combine macaroni elbows and cheese sauce in a bowl and set aside. Keep covered to preserve heat.
- 5. Place bacon on griddle and fry until just before crisp. Remove from griddle and set aside.
- 6. Salt and pepper both Schweid & Sons “The All Natural” burgers and toss onto grill (skillet or flat top griddle works best).
- 7. Grill Burgers to order (recommended: medium rare).
- 8. Just before the Burgers are done, toss butter onto griddle and place Martin’s Sandwich Potato Roll, open-faced down onto butter to grill.
- 9. Remove Burgers and Martin’s Sandwich Potato Roll from grill and get ready to expect a messy plate.
- 10. Place Burgers on bottom half of bun, add bacon, and smother in desired amount of mac and cheese. Enjoy!