Pepperoni Pizza Burger
course Main Dish
share this recipe
- 1 Pack Schweid & Sons Signature Series: The Chuck Brisket 5.3 oz
- 1 Stick Pepperoni
- 4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Oz Pizza Sauce
- 4 Ciabatta Rolls
Pizza Sauce Instructions
Share this Recipe
- Cook Burgers to order (4-5 minutes per side on high heat will usually yield Medium Rare).
- When Burgers are nearly done, add a cup of Mozzarella cheese and Pepperoni slices to each and allow cheese to melt slightly.
- Take Burgers off heat and transfer pan to oven, and allow to cook under the broiler (on high) for 2-3 minutes or until Pepperoni reaches desired crispiness (don't allow cheese to burn).
- While Burgers are cooking, heat up pizza sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Build your Burger: Ciabatta Roll bottom, Burger with Cheese and Pepperoni, Pizza Sauce, Ciabatta Roll Top.
- Peel and crush 3 cloves of Garlic. Add 1 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a medium sauce pan or pot over medium-high heat.
- Add Garlic cloves to hot oil and saute until golden. Do not burn Garlic.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add one 8oz can of Tomato Puree.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow sauce to cook for 10-20 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Add 1 TBSP of dried oregano and 2-3 leaves of fresh basil. Sit and remove from heat.
- Allow sauce to cool slightly before spooning over the Burger.