Backyard BBQ Burger
share this recipe
- 1. Season the Burgers with 1/4 tsp bronze seasoning on each side and grill for 2 minutes, then rotate a 1/4 turn and grill for 2 additional minutes. When placing the Burgers on grill, also put the bacon on a sizzle plate on the shelf so it allows for the bacon to heat up and get crispy.
- 2. Flip the Burgers and grill to the desired temperature, then brush with BBQ sauce, rotating the Burgers so there is no charring.
- 3. Add 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce and 2 slices of cheese, and melt under salamander for 20-30 seconds. You should not be able to see 2 separate slices of cheese.
- 4. Build each Burger on metal spatula (Burger, cheese, cross the bacon, tomato, potato chips, coleslaw) and place on bottom bun. Squeeze 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce on the top bun.
- 5. Serve on a large dinner plate with top bun angled on the Burger and your choice of side(s).
- 6. Enjoy!