1. Season the Burgers with 1/4 tsp bronze seasoning on each side and grill for 2 minutes, then rotate a 1/4 turn and grill for 2 additional minutes. When placing the Burgers on grill, also put the bacon on a sizzle plate on the shelf so it allows for the bacon to heat up and get crispy.
2. Flip the Burgers and grill to the desired temperature, then brush with BBQ sauce, rotating the Burgers so there is no charring.
3. Add 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce and 2 slices of cheese, and melt under salamander for 20-30 seconds. You should not be able to see 2 separate slices of cheese.
4. Build each Burger on metal spatula (Burger, cheese, cross the bacon, tomato, potato chips, coleslaw) and place on bottom bun. Squeeze 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce on the top bun.
5. Serve on a large dinner plate with top bun angled on the Burger and your choice of side(s).