Pickled Onion Bacon Burger
share this recipe
Share this Recipe
- 1. Pickle your julienned red onions and pan fry 2 pieces of Wright's thick-cut maple brown sugar bacon. After they are prepared, set aside to assemble the Burger later.
- 2. Season the Schweid & Sons Signature Series: Chuck Brisket ground beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and fold in shredded cheddar cheese. Form into one large patty.
- 3. Cook Burger on medium-high cast iron skillet or grill. You want a good sear on both sides. Cook to medium rare, then let it rest in cast iron or indirect heat on the grill for about 3-4 minutes (depending on heat).
- 4. Butter your brioche bun and toast to a golden brown.
- 5. Mix your chipotle mayo and horseradish. Spread it on both sides of your bun.
- 6. Add your arugula, pickled red onion, bacon.
- 7. Add LOVE! Add SOUL!