We at Schweid and Sons take enormous pride in feeding American families and communities. We've thrived because you've placed your trust in us for more than 40 years.
Despite these difficult times, we pledge that we will continue to maintain the finest quality and availability of all products carrying our name.
We feed your families and there is no greater responsibility.
Rest assured that Schweid and Sons is dedicated to supporting our food service partners. And, if you’re eager to find our products on your supermarket shelves, we’re fully committed to meeting your needs. And if your local store is out of stock, let us know and we'll get on it immediately.
As a family business, we pledge to treat each of you as we treat each other: with respect, care and best wishes for good health in the days and months ahead.
Spend this time safely with your loved ones. Do not hesitate to contact us at 201-939-4747 with any questions.
At Schweid & Sons we love our Cheeseburgers. We especially love it when recipes turn the idea of Cheeseburgers on its head and literally stuff a Burger with gooey cheese. That’s exactly what you get from this recipe from the folks at Martin’s Potato Rolls. This recipe features two of our Butcher’s Blend Burgers stuffed with brie cheese and topped with freshly made grilled corn salsa and sweet chili mayo.
When you make this Burger at home, be sure to enjoy it on a Martin’s potato roll to bring out this Burger’s full potential!
1. Take 1 Schweid & Sons Butcher's Blend patty and use your thumb to form an indent in the center. Fill the indent with a few cubes of brie. Then take another patty and lay it over top of the brie. Press down gently on the stuffed Burger, making sure the edges of the Burger are sealed. Repeat with the second Burger.
2. Drizzle each patty with Worcestershire sauce. Cover and place in the fridge while you prepare the mayo and salsa.
3. To make the mayo: combine the mayo, lemon juice, sweet Thai chili sauce, basil and a pinch of salt & pepper. Mix to combine. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
4. To make the salsa: add the corn, peach, cherries, jalapeno, lemon, basil and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Toss well to combine.
5. Preheat a grill to medium high heat. Once hot, grill your Burgers until they reach your desired doneness, about 6-8 minutes per side. (Note: due to thickness of patties, they may take a little longer to cook).
6. To serve, spread a little mayo on the bottom of your toasted Martin’s Sandwich Potato Rolls. Top with the Burger patty, bacon and then add the salsa. Add the top half of the bun and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
About Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe
Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc. is a family owned and operated consumer goods company headquartered in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. They are a bread and roll manufacturer that is rigorously dedicated to extraordinary taste, quality and customer service and proudly represents their legacy of cherished eating experiences.
Their story starts in the 1950s, in the heart of “Pennsylvania Dutch” country in the kitchen of Lois and Lloyd Martin. It was there that they perfected their potato roll. In 1958, they converted their garage into a small bakery and throughout the next twenty years, distribution grew from local farmers’ markets to corner grocery stores and on to supermarkets. The sweet, buttery taste, soft texture, and distinctive golden color made the Martin’s Potato Roll an instant favorite.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: The account for schweidandsons needs to be reconnected. Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page