Short Rib: Art of the Blend
There are many cuts of beef available — but which ones are the best for Hamburger blends? That’s a great question and honestly, the answer is subjective. Sure, you could blend any of them together, but taste preferences vary, which is why it’s more “art” than “science”. However, after 40 years of making the Very Best Burger, we have learned which are the best beef cuts to blend together that will taste really, really good! Here are some of our favorites!
Featured Beef Cut: Short Rib
- Comes from the inner shoulder area, large muscle (Serratus ventralis) and is found in the chuck, rib, and plate primals.
- Contains a lot of marbling that contributes to its rich beef flavor.
- Can be separated and cut into short lengths known as “English Cut,” cut across the bones or into boneless steaks.
About C.A.B. Custom Blend: Chuck Brisket Short Rib
- Only 3 in 10 Angus cattle meet the Certified Angus Beef® brand standard
- Buttery, robust flavor & soft airy texture
- Made from hand-selected premium cuts of chuck, brisket and short rib