There are many cuts of beef available — but which ones are the best for Hamburger blends? That’s a great question and honestly, the answer is subjective. Sure, you could blend any of them together, but taste preferences vary, which is why it’s more “art” than “science”. However, after 40 years of making the Very Best Burger, we have learned which are the best beef cuts to blend together that will taste really, really good! Here are some of our favorites!
Featured Beef Cut: Hanger
- A hanger steak is a cut of beef steak prized for its robust flavor.
- Typically a moderately tender cut of beef. It’s recommended that it’s marinated and cooked quickly over high heat.
- It used to be known as the “butcher’s steak” because they used to keep it for themselves instead of selling it to customers. Was a rather obscure cut up until recently.
About the C.A.B. Custom Blend
- Only 3 in 10 Angus cattle meet the Certified Angus beef® brand standard
- Buttery, robust flavor & soft airy texture
- Made from hand-selected premium cuts of beef
Recipe Using The C.A.B. Bustom Blend:
New Year’s Tower Burger