Do you love bacon?
We sure do! Not only do we love when there are slices of crispy bacon on top of our Burgers but we also love it in an easy to make Burger sauce.
This quick and easy recipe will have you putting dinner on the table in no time. Just be sure to make enough to feed everyone at the table! These Double Bacon Cheeseburgers are perfect for those grilling Sundays.
Check out the recipe below and let us know what you think!
- 10 Schweid & Sons 5.4 oz Beef Burgers
- 1 (16-oz) pkg bacon
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 (8-oz) pkg sliced Cheddar cheese
- 10 Hamburger Buns, split and toasted
- Zesty Bacon Spread (recipe follows)
- 10 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Find us in the fresh meat section at your local grocery store. Check our store locator to find a store in your area. Or, have us delivered straight to your doorstep and start browsing now at at our online store.