Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit Sliders anyone?
Did you hear the news? Schweid & Sons now makes delicious Pork Sausage Breakfast Patties in 3 flavors – Original, Italian and Apple! Just in time for National Sausage Month! Try this easy Sausage Biscuit Slider for your next brunch.
If you’ve never made breakfast sausage sliders before, get ready to have your mind blown. It’s truly one of the ultimate comfort food recipes. The best part about this recipe is that is it a crowd-pleaser! These are perfect brunch sandwiches or used as a make-ahead breakfast option.
Schweid & Sons Pork Sausage Biscuit Sliders
1 package of Schweid & Sons Pork Sausage Breakfast Patties (Original, Apple or Italian – your choice!)
1 package of refrigerated biscuits (pre-formed and ready to bake)
8 – 10 eggs
¼ cup Milk
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tbsp Butter
4 slices of American Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Cheese (your choice!)
Pro tip: if you like sweet with your savory, add a little honey or maple syrup on top once cooked!
- Place the biscuits on a baking dish or cookie sheet and bake according to directions (make sure biscuits are touching). When they start turning brown, take them out and add shredded cheese to tops of biscuits. Cook until melted.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Once heated, add the Schweid & Sons Pork Sausage Breakfast Patties and cook about 4 minutes per side. Set sausage aside once thoroughly cooked through.
- Prepare scrambled eggs by whisking the eggs in a bowl until well blended. Add milk and salt & pepper to taste. Heat a non-stick pan to medium-low heat and add butter. Once melted, add eggs and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Leave the cooked biscuits on the parking sheet or pan. Split them in half and put a sausage patty and a serving of eggs on the bottom half of each biscuit. Cut the cheese slice in half and add on top of the eggs. Put the tops back on and enjoy!
- For a make-ahead breakfast, wrap them in plastic wrap and put them in an airtight container. When you’re ready to eat, remove the wrap and wrap the sandwich in a paper towel. Place into microwave for 1 minute, or until heated through completely. When stored properly, they can last in the fridge for a couple of days.
Now that you’ve read over the recipe, it’s time to get cooking!
Use our store locator to find Schweid & Sons pork sausage breakfast patties at a local grocer near you.
Stay up to date with all of our latest products and new recipes by signing up for our email newsletter here.