How To Make The Triple D — Recipe
We recently visited our local BGR The Burger Joint location in South Orange, NJ, for a taste of what makes BGR so great. While there we ordered up a Triple D, a Burger with a lot of kick and extra mojo. Suffice it to say, the Burger was incredible. Part savory, part spicy the Triple D delivers where it counts, and only leaves you wanting more.
The folks at BGR shared the recipe with us so we could show all of you how to make the Triple D at home. you’ll have to figure out what goes into the mojo sauce on your own though. That one’s a secret.
- Schweid & Sons Butcher's Blend
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- jalapeño (sliced)
- cheddar cheese
- Bun (toasted)
- Mojo Sauce
- Grill sliced jalapeños until skin is cracked and partially blackened. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in skillet until almost crisp. Set aside.
- Cook Burger to order (4-5 minutes per side for medium rare). When Burger is almost cooked, add cheese and allow to melt.
- Fry egg until over easy. Toast bun on skillet until charred.
- Assemble your Triple D: Bottom Bun, Mojo Sauce, Jalapeños, Burger, Bacon, Egg, Top Bun.
Want More BGR The Burger Joint?
Instagram – South Orange, NJ Location
Facebook – South Orange, NJ Location
Twitter – South Orange, NJ Location