How To Make The New Year’s Tower Burger — Recipe
Happy New Year! We’re starting off 2017 with a bang with our New Year’s Tower Burger. Eat away those 2016 feelings with this quintuple-stacked Cheeseburger that’s guaranteed to meet at least one of your Burger resolutions for the year. This tower of a Burger features our C.A.B. Custom Blend: Chuck Brisket, lettuce, tomato, and American cheese.
- 2 1/2 lbs Shcweid & Sons The C.A.B. Custom Blend: Chuck Brisket
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 2 oz Green Leaf Lettuce
- 5 slices American Cheese
- 1 Martin's Potato Roll
- 1. Season your Shcweid & Sons The C.A.B. Custom Blend: Chuck Brisket Burgers with kosher salt and place on flat top grill at high heat. Cook to order (medium rare will create a juicier bite).
- 2. Slice tomato and pull leaf lettuce into individual leaves.
- 3. When Burgers are almost done, place slices of American cheese on select Burgers and allow to melt.
- 4. Build your finished Burger as follows: Martin's Potato Roll, lettuce, Burger, cheese, tomato, lettuce, Burger, cheese, lettuce, tomato, Burger, cheese, lettuce, Burger, cheese, lettuce, Burger, cheese, Martin's Potato Roll.
- 5. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe