1. Keep Burger refrigerated until ready to cook.
2. Lightly season both sides of each Burger with kosher salt (optional).
3. Starting with a clean and oiled grill, cook Burgers over high heat for 8-10 minutes or until the desired temperature is reached.*
4. To keep Burgers juicy, flip each Burger only once halfway through cooking time and do not press down on Burgers while cooking.
5. If cooking Burgers on the stovetop, we recommend using a cast-iron skillet and following the instructions above.
*The USDA recommends cooking Burgers to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (71.1°C).