1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and black pepper.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant – about 1 minute. Add Schweid & Sons Ground Beef and cook until browned. As the beef cooks, make sure to crumble it and drain excess fat.
3. Once cooked, stir in the soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined. Simmer until thoroughly heated – about 2 minutes.
4. Serve immediate over white rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
5. Elevate your bowl by adding bean sprouts, hard boiled or fried egg, carrots and any other vegetables you enjoy.