Big Boy Beef Lobster Burger
Schweid & Sons Burger patty
micro bull’s blood leaf
honey brioche bun
Salt and pepper
1. Grill your Burger to your specification—we recommend medium.
2. After the lobster meat is prepped and ready, sauté lightly with olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh garlic, and lemon juice.
3. Place micro greens on a honey brioche bun after toasting the bun lightly.
4. Put the Burger patty on a spatula and the lobster meat on top the Burger, followed by 2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
5. Place under a salamander grill and melt the cheese.
6. Once the cheese is melted, place the Burger patty on top of the micro greens, drizzle with olive oil, and serve with Cajun potato chips.