10% GREENHOUSE GAS REDUCTION*, GRASS-FED & GRAIN-FINISHED BEEF
Doing what’s right for the climate never tasted so good.
We have partnered with Brazen™ Beef, which is the first beef brand to receive USDA approval for a climate friendly* beef claim by demonstrating a 10% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from pasture to production (as compared to conventional beef) to bring you “The Very Best Burger” that is good for the environment, too.
- Brazen™ Beef is the first beef brand that has received USDA approval for a climate friendly beef claim by demonstrating a 10% reduction in GHG emissions
- Grass-fed, grain-ﬁnished for buttery, robust ﬂavor
- Part of the Animal Welfare CARE Program**
- An award-winning blend perfected of four generations made from a variety of premium beef cuts
- The hearty flavor of a steak in a juicy Burger
*Cattle used for Brazen Beef products are enrolled in Tyson Foods’ Climate Smart Beef Program for emission reduction from pasture to production. | www.BrazenMeats.com
**Tyson Foods, Inc. Animal Welfare CARE Program
Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc. owns the Brazen trademark and related logo