Kicking off National Hamburger Month, Schweid & Sons proudly brings you the Annual NYC Burger Week, May 1-7, 2016.
NYC Burger Week is 7 days of delicious and creative Hamburger events all over New York City
Hashtag = #NYCBurgerWeek
Saturday, May 7, 2016
BROTHER JIMMY’S THE KENTUCKY DERBY OF BURGERS
– Kentucky Derby viewing party with off-menu Burgers and paired drinks –
Presented by Schweid & Sons, featuring The Sisterhood of The Unbuttoning Pants
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Brother Jimmy’s Live – Hog Room
116 East 16th St
New York, NY 10003
- A glass of champagne to join in the official attempt to break a new Guinness World Record “The World’s Largest Champagne Toast” with Derby attendees at 5:15 pm
- 4 off-menu mini Burgers inspired by the Kentucky Derby
- Each Burger will be paired with a craft beer or a cocktail made with Woodford Reserve
- 1 vote for your favorite Burger
- 1 entry into a contest to win a
- $25 Brother Jimmy’s gift card
- Schweid & Sons limited edition embroidered apron
- A free copy of “The Art of the Burger Blend” by Schweid & Sons – a guide to the best cuts of beef in Hamburgers
It’s Derby Day at Brother Jimmy’s Live in Union Square and we’ve set up the ultimate Kentucky Derby themed Burger dinner for you, hosted by Sisterhood of the Unbuttoning Pants. Chef Eva from Brother Jimmy’s has created 4 Southern inspired off-menu mini-Burgers. You’ll get to taste all 4 and vote for your favorite of the stable.
But before you get started, you’ll cast a ballot for which you think is going to win. After everyone has voted, anyone who entered a ballot with the winning Burger will be entered in a drawing to win a $25 Brother Jimmy’s gift card and a Schweid & Sons limited edition embroidered apron. The winning Burger will be added to the Brother Jimmy’s menu as a limited time only special.
To get you into racing gear, each Burger will be served with a different craft beer or a cocktail made with Woodford Reserve.
- Blue Grass Burger – Blue cheese stuffed with Bourbon Onion Jam
- BLfgT Burger – Bacon Lettuce, Fried Green Tomato Burger
- BJ’s BBQ Burger – Chipotle BBQ sauce, cheddar and fried onions
- “Hot Brown” Burger – Open Faced Burger with Melted Pimento Cheese (a play on the hot brown which is an open faced sandwich with a variety of meats – turkey, bacon…smothered in a Mornay sauce)
After the Kentucky Derby of Burgers is over, you’re invited to hang out at Brother Jimmy’s Live and watch the real Kentucky Derby go down at 6:34 pm.
Seats are limited get your ticket now
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts
Click here for more NY Burger Week Events