NYC Burger Week – Bourbon and Burgers Dinner
Kicking off National Hamburger Month, Schweid & Sons proudly brings you the Annual NYC Burger Week, May 1-7, 2016.
NYC Burger Week is 7 days of delicious and creative Hamburger events all over New York City
Hashtag = #NYCBurgerWeek
Wednesday, May 4, 2015
THE AINSWORTH – BOURBON AND BURGERS DINNER
– Cocktail Course, Cooking Course, Instagram Course with a Bourbon and Burger Dinner –
Presented by Schweid & Sons, featuring Cheatdayeats and CY_Eats
The Ainsworth – Midtown
45 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016
6:00, 6:30 and 7:00 pm seatings
- Bulleit Bourbon cocktail making course
- Souvenir rocks glass
- Bourbon sauce making course
- Souvenir mason jar for the sauce
- Burger making course
- Souvenir Apron
- Food photo Instagram lesson with @cheatdayeats & @cy_eats
- Burger with Bourbon Sauce
- A free copy of “The Art of the Burger Blend” by Schweid & Sons – a guide to the best cuts of beef in Hamburgers
This one is a humdinger! First you’ll be greeted at the bar by “Spike,” the Bulliet Bourbon Master of Mixology. He’ll teach you how to make a Bourbon cocktail from The Ainsworth drink menu. You’ll also learn the answers to questions like:
- What is bourbon?
- How is Bourbon made?
- What goes well with bourbon?
- Straight up, rocks or neat?
And you’ll take home the glass that your cocktail is served in!
Then you’ll move to the Bourbon Sauce Station where one of The Ainsworth’s culinary team members will teach you how to make The Ainsworth Bourbon Barbecue sauce. They’ll give you answers to questions like:
- Why cook with Bourbon?
- How is bourbon made and why is that important
- What is the process in sauce making
- How long will this sauce last for?
- Can I make this at home?
And you’ll take home a mason jar that you made your sauce in.
From there you’ll jump over to the Burger Making Station where a chef from The Ainsworth will teach you how to properly cook Burgers. A team member from Schweid & Sons will teach you about ground beef, blends and how to make The Very Best Burger. Together they will answer questions like:
- What is a Burger and who invented it?
- Whats in a blend and why is that important?
- What are the different ways to cook a burger, and why is that important?
- What the different condiments bring to the table and regional differences.
- Schweid & Sons Certified Angus Beef Butcher’s Blend Burger, A LOT of Fried Shallots, Crispy Bacon, Crispy Pancetta, Tomato, Pepper Jack Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Mayo and the crowing star of the show, Bulleit Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Then you’ll assemble your Burger and head to a table. Once you’re seated Christine Yi (@cy_eats) and Jessica Hirsch (@cheatdayeats), creators of The Ainsworth’s “Bang Bang” Burger, will give you some tips and tricks on taking food photos and how to get more engagement on Instagram.
Seats are limited get your ticket now.
Purchase your tickets based on which seating you would like to attend.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*Must be seated 10 minutes before event starts