There are many cuts of beef available — but which ones are the best for Hamburger blends? That’s a great question and honestly, the answer is subjective. Sure, you could blend any of them together, but taste preferences vary, which is why it’s more “art” than “science”. However, after 40 years of making the Very Best Burger, we have learned which are the best beef cuts to blend together that will taste really, really good! Here are some of our favorites!
Featured Beef Cut: Chuck
No matter which cuts you put into your blend, it’s really not a Burger unless it’s made with chuck. Chuck has that classic Burger taste that we all know and love. It boasts that buttery and decadent flavor that we crave when we dream about eating a Burger.
About The C.A.B. All American:
- Only 3 in 10 Angus cattle meet the Certified Angus beef® brand standard
- Made from premium cuts of whole boneless chucks
- 100% Angus beef chuck sourced from Midwestern farms
Attributes of Chuck:
- Commonly cut into the classic pot roast
- Comes from the upper inner shoulder of the animal
- The chuck can be cut down into many smaller boneless cuts like the chuck eye, chuck fillet, and roast