Kicking off National Hamburger Month, Schweid & Sons proudly brings you the Annual NYC Burger Week, May 1-7, 2016.
NYC Burger Week is 7 days of delicious and creative Hamburger events all over New York City
Hashtag = #NYCBurgerWeek
SCHWEID & SONS ANNOUNCES DATES FOR ANNUAL NYC BURGER WEEK
NYC Burger Week, presented by Schweid & Sons, takes over New York City, Sunday May 1 through Saturday May 7, 2016
WHAT: To celebrate National Hamburger Month, popular ground beef purveyor Schweid & Sons proudly brings you NYC Burger Week, a 7-day celebration of trendsetting chefs and unique burgers with a series of daily events, ranging from bourbon, beer and burger pairings to a Willy Wonka themed dinner to a burger competition. Initial details on the lineup of events are as follows:
- Sunday, May 1: Boozy Burger Brunch at Beer Culture
- 3 off-menu Burgers will be served, all paired with beers and bourbons
- Monday, May 2: Willy Wonka themed dinner with cocktails at Joe’s Bar NYC
- One winner will receive a chance to find the Golden Burger Lift, which you will redeem for an open bar
- Tuesday, May 3 –
- Event TBD
- Wednesday, May 4: Bourbon and Burger night at The Ainsworth Midtown
- Learn how to make a bourbon drink along with a bourbon glaze for your bourbon Burger with Chef Stephen Yen and learn the secrets of posting food photos to Instagram with @cheatdayeats & @cy_eats
- Thursday, May 5: 4 course menu sampling of off-menu burgers at Uncle Sam’s Burgers
- Off-menu burgers will be featured during National Burger Month only
- Friday, May 6
- Event TBD
- Saturday, May 7: The Kentucky Derby of Burgers at Brother Jimmy’s
- 4 off-menu burgers will compete against each other to be added to the menu as a limited time offer, hosted by The Sisterhood of the Unbuttoning Pants
WHERE: Various locations around New York City. See website for more details www.nycburgerweek.com
WHEN: Sunday, May 1st – Saturday, May 7th
HOW: Tickets for each event can be purchased through the following website: www.nycburgerweek.com
About Schweid & Sons
In the late 1800s, Harry Schweid began selling high quality meats to butchers and restaurants in New York City’s Lower East Side, a tradition his son Sam carried on into the 1930s with his Harlem-based butcher shop. In 1978, Sam’s son David Schweid decided to hone in his family’s rich butchery heritage and founded a company that focused solely on high quality ground beef – Schweid & Sons. Today, that passion is carried on at Schweid & Sons – a family-owned fourth generation beef purveyor with a dedication to bringing “The Very Best Burger” to consumers by offering a range of ground beef, including Certified Angus Beef®, custom blends, USDA Prime®, All Natural, Wagyu and more. Located in Carlstadt, NJ, Schweid & Sons supplies their ground beef to supermarkets, restaurants and special events nationwide. For more information on Schweid & Sons, visit www.schweidandsons.com.
Bullfrog + Baum
Follow schweid & Sons
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.