course Main Dish
share this recipe
- 1. Slice yellow onions until paper thin. On medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter in saucepan. Add bourbon and brown sugar. Once combined, reduce heat to low and add yellow onions. Saute for about 30 minutes until onions are translucent.
- 2. Cook bacon until almost crispy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3. Salt Burger on both sides and cook on high heat to order (approximately 4-5 minutes per side for Medium-Rare).
- 4. When Burger is nearly cooked, melt remaining butter in a pan and place brioche bun (cut in half) inside down to toast.
- 5. Build Your Boursin Burger: bottom bun, onions, Burger, bacon, Boursin cheese (apply to inside of top bun), top bun.
- 6. Enjoy!